Office shifting in Dubai can be stressful and expensive, but it doesn’t have to be. Here are seven tips for having a successful office shift that won’t break your business bank account or your back!
1) Define the scope of the move
An office move is a major undertaking. It requires careful planning and organization to ensure the best possible outcome. The following tips will help you plan your office relocation in Dubai with confidence.
#1: Hire professional moving services -Professional movers know how to work with your fragile items, how much packing materials you’ll need, and how to pack everything securely for transport. They also know how to properly wrap heavy items and protect your furniture while it’s being moved from one location to another. Additionally, they are usually insured in case of any damage that might occur during the move, which can save you from a lot of headaches later on.
2) Create a timeline
The first step in a successful office move is to make sure you have a plan. The most important thing to do is to thoroughly research the area that you are moving into and find out what the rental market looks like there. You will also need to consider things like how many employees you have, whether or not they live locally, and the type of building that will suit your needs best. Once you have all of this sorted out, it’s time to get started on your planning!
1) Start by assessing the current layout of your office space. Make an accurate floor plan and take measurements for both rooms and corridors.
3) Notify employees and clients
When moving to a new office in Dubai, it’s important to let your employees and clients know about the change. That way, they can update their contact information and make sure any meetings are scheduled at the right location. Here are seven tips for making sure your office shift goes as smoothly as possible:
- Send out an email letting everyone know that you’re moving and provide a link to the new location so they can find directions easily.
- Make sure all of your employees have updated contact information on file with you so that you can get in touch with them if there is an issue during the move process.
4) Pack up your old office
If you’re moving your business, you should make sure to take care of all the little details. The last thing you want is for your clients or employees to show up to a messy and half-empty office space. Here are 7 helpful tips for a successful office shift in Dubai:
- Give yourself plenty of time – Giving yourself at least one month between the end of your lease and the day you need to move out will give you enough time to pack, plan and prepare. It’ll also give you more time to find a new location if necessary.
5) Hire a professional moving company
Hiring professional movers can help ensure that your office shift in Dubai is as easy and stress-free as possible. Hire a company with an extensive list of qualifications, such as a high customer satisfaction rate, years of experience moving offices, and so on. Hire movers to provide packing services as well. You will have plenty of time to pack your own things at home, but the day before the move it may not be realistic for you to do all the packing for your new office in time. Plus, professional movers can offer insurance protection for any damage or loss that occurs during transit.
6) Set up your new office
A key to a successful office shift is proper planning. Without a plan, you are likely to be in and out of the office all day, wasting time and money. When considering your new office space, there are several considerations that should be taken into account. Some considerations include:
Office shifting in dubai is a tough process. It’s also a hard process for your employees as they move to new offices, so make it as easy as possible! Here are seven steps you should take before office shifting in dubai:
- Analyze the needs of your employees – What do they need to be successful? Is there anything they will need that might not be available at the new location?
- Consider any legal and cultural differences between your old and new locations – Will people have to deal with different laws or customs?
- Communicate company policies and procedures – Ensure that everyone knows what’s expected of them before, during, and after office shifting in dubai.